The Casualty department offers first aid and emergency medical treatment to all kinds of casualties. Our mission is to give the best possible treatment and management of the patient’s condition without failure in medical emergencies
The department provides 24-hour ambulance service and prescribed treatment to OPD patients.
These are a few of the injuries that can be attended to by the Casualty Department:
- Cuts, grazing and bruising
- Wounds that may need stitching
- Minor burns and scalds
- Tetanus immunization after an injury
- Removal of foreign bodies from eyes, ears or nose
- Minor eye problems
- Insect bites and other animal bites
- Head injuries, injuries to other parts of the body
- Nose bleeds, etc
Equipment and Facilities
The Casualty department is equipped with all necessary equipment and medication for the smooth and effective delivery of emergency services. Our equipment includes:
- Surgical Theatre equipment
- Gynaecological examination bed
- Orthopaedic Bed
- Two examination beds
- Day Clinic with three beds
It is worth mentioning that our department is equipped with ECG, ECG Monitor, defibrillator, ultra sonography, portable incubator, and emergency trolley.
The Casualty department works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For all enquiries or emergencies call us at the above contact details.