The policy of the management and the staff of ‘EVANGELISMOS’ hospital, is to provide to the patients – customers of the hospital, a high quality healthcare services, to ensure health and safety for staff and patients, to ensure the hygiene and safety of provided products, and to take care and respect of the environment. Consequently, the administration is committed to carry out all those actions required to implement all the above, and the achievement of the satisfaction and the expectations of the concerned stakeholders, as the requirements of the National, European legislation, International Standards require: ISO 9001:2015, EN 15224:2016, ISO 22000:2005, OHSAS 18001:2008, ISO 14001:2015, and other obligations of compliance.
To achieve all the above, the Administration of the Hospital
- Adapted a Management System according to the National Standards of ISO 9001:2015, EN ISO 15224:2016, ISO 22000:2005, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2015, in which is adapted in all the activities and functions of the hospital.
- Implemented the interworking approach on both an administrative and clinical level.
- Checks periodically to confirm the effectiveness of the Management System through its representatives, in order to take the necessary corrective actions.
- Provides all the means and resources to educate and motivate the staff, and to their participation to the improvement of working conditions, service to patients, and food and environment management.
- Ensure that the Management System is maintained and continuously improved through a program of inspections and reviews.
- Evaluates both the operational and clinical risks and the opportunities arising in both inside and outside the hospital, and which may affect its operation.
- Evaluates and indicates the external providers, and maintains mutually beneficial relationships.
- Ensures that the policy of the Management System is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the business
- Ensures the protection of the environment, including the prevention of the pollution from medical – hospital waste and other specific commitments.
- Sets measurable objectives at an operational level, at a functional level of segments and/or processes, as well as on the health services and products. These objectives are established and evaluated as to the degree of achievement from the Senior Management throughout the review.
- Aims at the reduction of complaints and the increased satisfaction of patients and stakeholders through the provision of quality medical and other services and safe products.
- Aims at the reduction of errors (non-compliance) and the effective functioning of the hospital.
- Aims at the implementation of hygiene rules and at all levels to provide safe products and services.
- Aims at the prevention of producing any dangerous situations for the environment
- Aims at the implementation of environmental protection measures (to prevent and to treat).
- Aims at the effective Management of Emergency, at the prevention of hazardous incidents and at the elimination of accidents.
Adopting the principle of continuous improvement, the Management of MINE DIACHIRISTIKI LTD ‘EVANGELISMOS HOSPITAL’ recognizes and rewards teamwork and the individual effort, invests in people, respects the customer, and is committed in the interworking clinical approach of the continuous analysis of clinical risks in realization of the above objectives.
For MINE DIACHIRISTIKI LTD
Hospital policy in Greek -> Click here